12 WAYS OF MAKING PEACE WITH YOURSELF , 12Fs
You deserve to be at peace for you progress. When you do not have peace you will not enjoy life. It is very important to settle the issue with yourself. Strive to have peace with yourself . When you have peace, you will live in peace with other. You can give what you have. People who have no peace will make life hard to other. They will accuse, abuse and curse other people. How to make peace with yourself;
- Forgive yourself and ask forgiveness (Luke6:37).
- Free yourself from bitterness, anger and sort of evil (Eph4:31).
- Feed your mind with what is good (Phil4:8). Develop a positive attitude.
- Find a solution and reconcile (Heb12:14, Matt18:15-17).
- Forget the past (Phil3:13). When you are despised, discouraged, don’t lose your temper, remains strong (Rom12:21).Don’t bring your past into your present.
- Focus on your blessing, give thanks and rejoice in the Lord (1Chron16:8, Psalm32:11). Stop complaining.
- Fear not; fear calls for worry, worry evict peace. Have faith in God (Mark11:22-24).
- Fulfill your vows and promises. Walk the talks (Prov12:22).
- Follow the word of God (James1:22). Plan well (1Cor14:33).
- Fellowship with the right people (1 Cor15:33).
- Fight evil, overcome evil with good (Romans12:17-21).
By Syaviha Mulengya
Tel:+254 722 539 397
Tel:+254 734 125 250
1 thought on “12 WAYS OF MAKING PEACE WITH YOURSELF , 12Fs”